Thursday 8 April 2010

O.M.G

im loving ushers song atm. <3

so yeah, just a random blog for the day. had my mate gemma round last night, corr she dont have make me laugh. so its 1am and a funny thought popped into her head and i swear down she didnt stop laughing for about 5 minutes. i dont think ive ever laughed that hard at someone else laughing, lol.
so today i woke up to the sound of a drill hammer outside, wondering what it was half asleep i realised it was actually coming from the builders that are working at our house. anyway i was slightly pissed off, and im pretty sure that everyone in my street was pissed off at us as well. i have to say it was 8:45 and it was soooooo noisy so yeah they do kinda have a point at being pissed off at us.
when i finally decided to get my lazy arse out of bed and get dressed i ventured of into town.. paid in a check, and got my daily kick of starbucks, this is bad right.. but they actually know my order before ive even got to the counter or even said anything to them. i think a couple of weeks ago i went in everyday.. this maybe why they seem to know me so well. but they are actually so friendly in there and i practically know them by name now, i love it.
ahhh him. im not evening going to mention him today, because he is not worth the words that i would like to say. plus its a tad inappropriate to mention it on here. eaaaaak. hes cool though. sort of. kind of contradicting myself there. but i kinda hate him but at the same time, hes a really awesome person. of course i dont let him know that, wouldnt want his head to grow any bigger than it already is.
at the moment im reading Anne Frank. and oh my gosh, its really amazing. im about a third of the way through and i really would recommend reading it, if you havent already done so.
current song im listing too (and obsessed with) , this aint a love song - scouting for girls. its lovely. but i know i will listen to it too much and end up hating it. dont you find that happens? when you listen to a song over and over again that you absolutely love, and you just end up hating it.. or just not listening to it at all. strange that? :S
so im planning my first tattoo, ever. and i really dont know what to go for..? or even where to put it..? when i was a couple of years younger than i am now i really wanted a barcode on my wrist.. oh what was i thinking, even though in my own head i still think it would be really cool to have that done. even if it is somewhere that cant be seen. as i dont want anything on my arms now. well i do, but parents have made me think its a bad idea because of jobs yada yada.
ohh yeah, how annoyed was i when i discovered that a new dvd that i bought a couple of days ago wouldnt play in my dvd player :@ oh and stupid me for not keeping the receipt :(
anyhow, enough for tonight. tired fingers. from typing. yeah.





OH BLOG UPDATE.
my laptop is fucked. cry.

why is it when ive wrote it i remember so many more things that were supposed too go in.
it was really sunny today and this made sooo happy. dont you just have those days where the weather just makes or breaks your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment